Sunday, January 31, 2010

Basketball Game

Look! Justin's running so fast that he came right out of his shoe!

And he STILL never skipped a beat. That's my superstar!


Game Highlights

Justin is playing basketball right now. He (very sadly) had to sit out this week's practice because he was busy writing an apology letter to his Principal...so I didn't know how today's game would go. In short, it was no problem at all. They had team pictures today, and he was excited for that, but really he just wanted to get out on the court and run. I don't understand the first thing about basketball (Ask Stacy...she can vouch for that), and I really don't even like the game, but it's fun to watch Justin! I would explain what the heck he's doing, but really, it all looks like chaotic running back and forth to me.

1 comment:

  1. I will vouch for that, playing with Lisa was the only time I ever heard of a beginner bubble and the fact that it was perfectly fine to travel with the ball!

    ReplyDelete