Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Butt Bet


I'm not sure how it all happened, but an argument started at the dinner table tonight. Justin swore that the Green Bay Packers had won the last 6 Superbowls in a row. He says "I remember it like it was yesterday - The guy on TV asked the quarterback if he had room for more trophies!" John and I laughed at him....like the good parents we are.

Justin kept on his argument and we told him that the Arizona Cardinals had won last year and that the Packers were nowhere near the game. Justin says "I swear I remember yellow pants!" He said a few minutes later that maybe it was the Steelers and John stood firm that the Cardinals had won. They tried to bet their right arms on the answer and I said it was too dangerous (thinking Justin would lose) since Justin had to climb into bed on the top bunk.

So...they bet their butts.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't post a reaction because there was no category for DUMB! The little bugger tricked me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little bugger is pretty smart...

    ReplyDelete