Sunday, November 8, 2009

Team BBQ





I went to New York with Melissa and Kristin this weekend for some major shopping! (Yes, go ahead and ask me about my Kate Spade acquisitions - I'll be happy to tell you all about them!) I had a great time at Lucky Shops but it's funny how fast I start to think that I'd really like to come get a little hug from these kids of mine!

Today we went to the football BBQ where Justin got his trophy and got to hang out with his team. No drills today! He brought a football with him and had each of his coaches and teammates sign it so that he can take it home to San Diego with him. In the car he said he would be very sad not to play for Portsmouth next year, but John reminded him that he could be a Panther and that he could make friends pretty easily as long as he has a team to count on. Now he's moved on to hoping that Carson will be on his team again!

I also put a picture up here of Annalise's Ballet Class. It was taken on Halloween Day so Ms. Lindsay is dressed as a hot dog for the occasion (I promise she usually dresses as a ballerina instead).

No comments:

Post a Comment