Friday, November 20, 2009

Interview with Annalise




I was driving Annalise to school the other day when I decided to ask her some questions. I was so amused by her answers that I decided to try interviewing her on camera. She wasn't quite as elaborate this morning as she was in the car but you get an idea of what she's up to these days. This morning she looked so cute that I had her stand up on the counter and do some model shots for the camera. She's a natural!

One thing she's VERY good at is writing. I was helping her write her name on a piece of paper last night and she did an incredible job! You can read each of the letters and she knows which letters should be "tall and proud" so there's a distinct difference between each of them. She was making a birthday present for Zachary and she had me write his name so that she could trace it and the letters look exactly like mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment