Sunday, October 11, 2009

My Little Girl




I love this picture!!! John took it for me this morning at the football game (we spend a lot of time in these bright red shirts these days). Justin played defense most of the time today but he did get one chance to try a running play. That one didn't go so well but he sure did try! He admits to being nervous.



Today is another perfect fall day. The weather is gorgeous and the leaves are turning. After the game, Annalise and I went with Norma and Ava to the Corky Coat Warehouse sale. It was awesome! You go up some stairs to a warehouse/factory where you can see all of the sewing machines waiting for the whistle to blow again. Annalise got many new things and I had a great time shopping. I can't believe the deals I got and I'm so happy that Norma took me because there's no way I would have managed on my own...you need the guidance of a pro the first time you go. Melissa is going to LOVE one of the jackets I got Annalise and I can't wait to see her strolling the streets of NYC in it on her way to see The Rockettes this year.


After all that, I came home to some beautiful flowers from John (which I need to go arrange before they wilt) and I got to go have my toes done. My day has been perfect and only got more so when the guy said, "Oh...you need an extra 10 minutes on your massage."


Now I'm going to settle in to my New England home and YELL LIKE MAD FOR THE DENVER BRONCOS to beat the New England Patriots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment