Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just Because

I don't have any real reason to start this blog now other than the realization that my kids are growing up VERY fast and I am starting to forget some of the little things I never thought I would. My Mom always told me "Write it down! You'll forget..." and I always meant to write it down, but I usually got sidetracked being a Mom.

It's almost Halloween, and of course, Annalise's Birthday. We're in Rhode Island this year so the air is the crisp kind of cold that you don't really experience in San Diego. The kids are freezing to death at the bus stop because they aren't ready to part with shorts yet but the time is certainly coming soon. Annalise will be having a birthday party next week and Justin is excited to start putting Halloween Decorations up. I promise to post pictures of both of these events.

I hope you enjoy our blog as I get started with lots of pictures and stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment