Monday, September 13, 2010

Family Photos



How often do you kick your shoes off and run through a fountain fully dressed? Not often enough...that's how often!

A friend from school (a fellow Kindergarten Mom) took some family shots for us tonight. I'm not sure how it happened, but as she was clicking away I wound up climbing fences, hanging from monkey bars, jumping off of tables, spinning, and running fully dressed through a fountain! The evening was topped off by our normally conservative family of four streaking from the car to the house before settling in for some Monday Night Football. I hate to consider what my mother would say or what my neighbors are thinking!

These are two teasers from the collection but I'm saving the best for later when I decide what I want to do with them.

Photography Credit: Erin McGinty Kelly (Available through referral and Facebook). Highly recommended for artistic ability, effective family therapy, creativity, and a darn good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment